These are the things I was feeling this month. Hope you enjoy and if you’ve tried any of these things let me know how you liked it!
- the Charcoal Latte from Project Cozy: It’s really good, once you get used to the fact that it’s black. It’s another expensive drink. Also am I the only one who thinks Cozy should be spelled Cosy instead?
- OGX Bonding Plex leave in cream: I’m not naturally a red head and I dye my hair all the time so it’s horribly irreparably damaged. Once on a particularly good drugstore mini spree where I brought lots of treasures like ice cream and a portable heater I also got this and it’s the only thing I’ve been putting in my hair this 2018. I keeps it looking ok and less limp and dull than it did before I used it. It also really softens it. I highly recommend it cause it’s doing all sorts of nice things to my poor hair and usually I don’t really notice my hair products doing much.
- Bossa Nova: It’s such gentle and jazzy music. On the 1st of the year I kinda made my best friend and boyfriend breakfast w some 30 cent ramen noodles and eggs and it was a real broke girl breakfast but they like the angels they are didn’t day a thing and they ate it happily and i think the whole thing was saved by the bossa nova pandora radio that was playing in the background making it a kinda classy scene and a real breakfast. It’s also really good for studying to, moisturizing to or taking a bath too.
- Making sets of your keys and giving them to your friends who live close by so if you lose them you’re gonna be ok and still get into your house
- Advil coated tablets: I always get headaches so I always carry this in my bag. I like these pain reliever pills best cause they work pretty fast and they’re sweet so if you have difficulty swallowing you don’t get a horrible taste in your mouth.
- Making up after a fight and that feeling of relief and thank god I still have them in my life
- Glass noodles: I rediscovered these from my childhood when my lovely boyfriend spiced up me Chinese order (sesame chicken and lo mein every time) and it’s so delicious.
- Bubble tea: the most fun drink ever! And it’s also delicious! my favorites are almond with the tapioca bubbles and Thai iced tea.
- Freeman polishing black sugar and charcoal mask: new favorite mask cause, it made my face feel really clean and clear and almost poreless for a day.
- Pictures under the Palms: Brookfield Place shows free movies in the Winter garden. It’s one of the best free events in NYC in my opinion. They provide free popcorn and bean bags to lay on. It’s really beautiful in there too and this is the perfect dinner and a movie date idea cause you just have to pay for dinner. more info
- Ugly Supreme stickers everywhere for no reason
- Waking up late and missing half your day and being severly piseed at your self for resting when you should have been hustling
- Bad tippers: but this is always my least favorite. You notice it especially in January because people are typically more generous in December cause of the holiday spirit.
- the fact that its way cheaper to eat unhealthy
- nail polish: I literally can not keep up with this enough to have my hands looking nice. I refuse to pay for someone to put paint my nails now that I’m broker than ever so I do it myself (really badly) and it always ruins my efforts in trying to look put together smh.
- Jobs paying you minimum wage and expecting you to devote your life to them and be the biggest champion of their company and make them super rich…. what is up with that?!
P.S I’m really sorry this is so late…. from not on I really will post the favorites on the 25th of that month. Not that anyone noticed but I promised myself lol