Hi Internet Void!
It’s been a hard time for basically everyone everywhere. I’ve (hopefully) temporarily lost all three of my jobs because of the coronavirus. Once the panic and stress set in I applied to tons of jobs on Indeed and the only one that got back to me was a grocery store company. I have worked as a cashier before. One of the best jobs I’ve ever had was being a cashier at CVS in high school. The only terrifying thing is going from making the $25 an hour I made as a nanny to $15 an hour. Minimum wage is extremely hard to get by on especially in NYC. It went really well and I was so nervous and bumbling during the first few moments of the interview but I snapped back. She offered me the job on the spot and I’m gonna have orientation tomorrow.
Anywayys this is a makeup post and this is how I did my face for the interview. I wanted to do a natural glowy and healthy look that really let my natural beauty shine. That meant sadly no fake eyelashes and no glitter lids and because of that I didn’t think it would be fun but it actually was and I LOVE this look. The foundation I used was very dewy and made it so I didn’t have to use any highlighter on my cheeks.
- Maybelline dream urban cover foundation in 120 classic ivory
- Ciate watermelon burst hydrating primer
- Rimmel insta duo contour stick in light
- Wet and wild photo focus concealer in light ivory
- Doucce bombastic lash volumizer mascara
- Real techniques sponge
- Space case seen from space 1C highlighter (just under the eyebrow)
- NYX lip liner in brunch me
- NYC suede lipstick in brunch me
- Huda beauty warm brown obsessions (I only used the light brown color that’s in the bottom row in the middle
- Black liquid eyeliner