I am so charmed by this dress and want it so badly. Elizabeth Gillies looks so beautiful in this and I’ve fallen in love with so many of her looks (and her characters looks from Dynasty).
Hi! Since I’ve mostly been waking up drinking coffee than getting in my bikini & making cocktails and sunbathing in my backyard with my roommate I haven’t needed the most elaborate makeup routine. I’m of the “i need to put my face on” camp so most days I do do a little something. This look is super glowy fresh faced and youthful. I like it cause it makes me look well rested and perky. This is a little time lapse of me doing my glowy no makeup makeup look:
I really fell in love with this look by @olgadann as soon as I saw it. Usually I’m intimidated by colorful eye looks cause they’re so intense and bold but this one was pastel and so dreamy and soft. I tried to recreated it and was pleased with how it came out.
Taylor Swift at the 2016 Grammys
I love the colors in this look and I love how perfectly it suits her.
Hi all! I found this article on the insta stories of @esteelaundry. @esteelaundry is one of my favorite instagram accounts because they spill the tea on the beauty industry. They also have good reviews and tell you which beauty companies not to support because of their problematic owners and which products don’t live up to the hype. They had me throwing out my banana bright eye cream because a lot of people had been reporting serious eye swelling problems and they included photos send it by their followers.
I love this article because it gives so many recommendations for skin care that I can afford. I’m really excited to check some of these out and thought I’d share.
Vanessa Hudgens looking incredibly fabulous
Trying this whole blogging thing once again because I am trying to come back to myself and come back to joy. And I did find joy in the chronicling of my life that is blogging. One of the parts I missed the most was at the end of the month deciding what were my favorite things. I’m hoping to do all 12 months of 2020 so we shall see.
1. Table topics – I was just doing this with my best friend and she just said these were for people who don’t know how to hold a conversation. I disagree and I think they’re fun and I was doing them with my best friend and was finding out things I’ve never known and she’s someone who I spend so much time with. I just bought it to keep it on my table. Here are some questions I like: what do you admire about your parents? and If you spend the weekend in any city which would you choose?
2. False lashes – I have just discovered false lashes and I don’t think I ever will go back. I love a full face of makeup and these make me feel like a glamorous woman and photo ready. I also thought they were a lot harder to put on then they are.
3. My adorable patio set – Just in time for it to get freezing outside I finally bought my cute little patio set and it looks just as sweet as I thought it would. Also there was no set up at all which is good cause furniture set up and I don’t mesh.
5. Persimmons – It’s persimmon season, baby!
6. Sitting like this in the morning – it makes me feel awake and hopefully does something good for you?
7. The Balance app – It takes your birthday and birthtime and gives you a daily paragraph relating to your life. It seems really spot on and gives good advice every day. I feel like it’s pretty insightful and always gives me something new to pay attention to in myself/to work on. And it’s free so worth a shot lol.
8. NYT Cooking – I did thanksgiving this year as in planned it and cooked almost all of it and it wouldn’t have been possible without this app and website. All my recipes were from there and most of them were simpler than I imagined. They also had a whole list or recpies for vegan thanksgiving which was helpful as I never cooked vegan food before and half of our dinner guests were vegan.
This is what I made.
9. Phone wallet – I started stupid and had one of those that was just little pocket and lost my debit card cause it fell out right before I had to leave town (do not reccomend). And then after that I bought the linked one which was such a game changer for me. The little flap makes it feel like a real secure wallet that you can close and it’s easier to leave the house with just phone/wallet and keys than keys, wallet and phone. And it’s easier to not lose one thing than to not lose two.
10. Space heater – This is a contender for the best $20 I’ve ever spent cause it really saves my life once a week when my heats being wonky. I don’t have a large room at all but it heats the whole thing up really quickly and it’s really small. I have vents that come up from the basement so cold air always tires to sneak in and I also have a window right by where my head rests and a door to the backyrard in my room so my room is really prone to be freezing anytime. This heater fixes that in less than 5 mins.
Jessica Alba always looks so radiant and I love and adore this look cause it so glamorous and so elevated flapper.
Beyond enchanted and obsessed with Hannah Brown’s CMA dress
Yea this is a serious look. Also I love the hair and makeup and the photo of her mom in the background